Sunday, April 6, 2014

Fully Negotiated Contract!

As mentioned two posts ago, we had our home inspection last weekend, and we were happy with the results.  After a little more negotiating with the buyers, we now have a fully negotiated contract on our condo.  They need to schedule an appraisal to continue their financing, but so far, things are going well.  We're continuing our house search in Cleveland - we're mostly looking in Westlake which is where John will be working.  I saw 2 last week when I was in town for work, and they both have potential - we're looking over the details to determine if we want to make an offer.  I'll be back in Cleveland on Thursday and Friday, so I may look at the 2 contenders again plus another one that we found online.  We'll keep everyone posted!  Here are some pictures from our weekend...

I went to dinner with Trish last night, and I snapped a picture with JD before leaving...


Although he loves playing with us, JD also likes playing on his own.  He was very red this weekend...




It's hard to see into JD's mouth, so we don't always know when he's getting new teeth.  While playing this weekend, we were able a little white for one of his molars, and it looks like he might have even more teeth on their way.  Considering how uncomfortable that must be, JD is still his happy self - for the most part.


Look at our tall boy...



Doing a little dancing while standing by the table...


Our toddler-proofing skills need a little work...

No comments:

Post a Comment