We all drove to Cleveland on Friday for a visit with Grandma & Grandpa and to look at houses. John & I looked at 7 yesterday, and there was one that we really liked. We're going again today to look at a few more and that one again. While we went hunting, JD & Mackie staying home with Grandma and Grandpa. Even Great Grandpa stopped by to see JD! I heard there was a 4-man band jamming here - it's too bad we missed it! I'll need to get those pictures from Grandma, but for now, I have some pictures from dinner last night....
Grandma Pati found John & Bob's Pound Puppies for JD. They have a dog house with food bowls and a bone. We think JD's molars are bothering him because he kept the dog bone close by to chomp on as needed. I think the other toy is a burger patty?
No more photos, Mommy.
Sharing toys with Daddy
A big smile from our big boy! Although we cut his hair in the back, we haven't cut the front yet, so it still gets crazy.
Playing with Daddy after dinner
At least Grandma is smiling!
No comments:
Post a Comment