Monday, November 1, 2010

Mackenzie Belle or Houdini???

When I was closing down my computer at work to head to the train, I got a call from John - here is the transcript...

J: "She got out"
K: "She got out?"
J: "She was in the living room waiting for me"
K: "What?!"
J: "She was in the living room when Megan (the dog walker) came in the afternoon"
K: "What?!"
J: "She escaped twice"
K: "She escaped from the extra tall baby gate twice?"
J: "Apparently"
K: "I love her!!"

I originally thought that I didn't close the gate completely, but it was closed.  Megan put her back in the kitchen when she left, but Mack apparently jumped over the gate.  I'm not sure if we should call her "Houdini" or start training her for a decathalon.  The best part?  She didn't touch anything.  John is convinced that she did something while she had the run of the house, but we can't find anything that was even moved.  So what is she doing now?  She's back on the couch with me.  She jumped over the pillows that we placed to keep her off the couch, and then she climbed behind me...


1 comment: