The Adventures of a Daring Dog with a Heart of Gold & her 2 Brothers - JD and Josh!
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Home Alone -- Day Two
Well, today had an interesting start for Mackie and me. I put her in the kitchen, closed the baby gate, and started to leave for work. I heard her tags making some noise, and when I turned around, I saw her on her way over the gate. I'm not completely sure if she's jumping or vaulting herself over. I put her back in there, and I placed two bar stools on her side to deter her from coming over. I headed for the door, more tag noise, and I turned around to see her on the kitchen counter. She used the bar stool to get on the counter, but I wonder if she could get on the counter on her own with her climbing skills. Seriously - she's like a secret agent on a mission. Or maybe a ninja. Due to running late for the train, I gave her free reign of the house for the day. Fingers crossed that she doesn't get into trouble. I'm hoping that she just wants to sleep in the living room while we're gone. To be continued later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment