Sunday, August 13, 2017

Josh is 2!

Josh turned 2 on Friday, and he definitely looks like a 2yo with his big boy haircut.  We celebrated on Friday with presents at home before heading to Red Robin for Dinner.  On Saturday, we had a few friends over along with Grandma Pati & Yaboo-Daboo Grandpa for dinner, cake, presents, and backyard fun.  I took a lot of pictures - it's hard to get that kid to stay still on smile.  I'll try not to post too many. : )

I was convinced that Josh would be scared of this T Rex that moves and roars, but he loves it.  
He tried to feed a book to it on Friday...


Sitting in his new outside chair opening a present.



Just a couple of bros working with tools.


Mack got a haircut, too!


At least one of them will stop and smile for Mommy.


No comments:

Post a Comment