Monday, July 25, 2016

Vail Mountain

We got to Vail on Thursday - Kim's wedding was on Friday.  We had some time on Friday morning, so we decided to hike up Vail Mountain.  Here are some pictures from the trail...

The bridge at the beginning of the trail - we thought it was 1.5 miles, but it was just over 3 miles.


You can take the gondola up and/or down the mountain - we walked up and then took it back down.  It's free when you only take it down















So I made the hike in my flip flops.  I had to pack for a work trip to Nashville and our trip to Denver, so I had a lot of shoes.  We didn't plan to hike, so I didn't take any hiking shoes.  Oops!  
During our honeymoon, I hiked around Hawaii in flip flops, too.



No comments:

Post a Comment