Monday, March 28, 2016

Happy Easter!!

Lots of pictures from our Easter festivities!

Josh slept in on Easter, so JD was in charge of finding both baskets and all the eggs...



Paw Patrol chair from the Easter Bunny


New "That's Not My Dinosaur" Book


Sleepy-head Josh joined us after JD found all the eggs.  He got a soft new friend from the Easter Bunny...





After egg hunting at our house, we headed to Grandma and Grandpa's house.

Josh in his "fancy" outfit with his basket...


JD with "Rexie" - his new T Rex friend...


Grammy made a Lamb cake for dessert - JD was in charge of decorating...





It's really hard to take a nice family picture with 2 little boys...


Josh & JD also got baskets from Great Grandpa - Grandma Pati helped Josh with his basket...




See what I mean?  I wanted 1 nice picture of JD in his "fancy" outfit - this is what I got.


At least John humors me...


Josh finally passed out on our car ride home...


No comments:

Post a Comment