Sunday, December 6, 2015

Mommy's Helper | Christmas Tree

John was out of town for work this week, so JD was my helper.  For the most part, things went well.  Hopefully it'll get easier each time it happens.

Here is a picture of JD "keeping an eye" on Josh for me...


I bought our tree to Michael's on Saturday morning.  While I was there, I got some Christmas crafts for JD.  Both JD and Josh seemed a little under the weather, so they stayed home all weekend.

JD decorating his Christmas Tree


JD hanging this Christmas Tree on the fridge by his Gingerbread House



After JD's nap on Saturday, we decorated the Christmas Tree and setup the train


A smiling picture of Mr. Josh...


Our Tree...


Our stockings - we need to get another hook for Josh's stocking.  We didn't have room to hang on our mantel - the hooks are too tall with the TV.  So we move them here...


No comments:

Post a Comment