Sunday, October 4, 2015

Uncle Bob & Aunt Jen's Wedding!

The big day finally arrived - Jen & Bob got married yesterday!  We had a blast, but we're all tired today.  JD went to bed at 11 PM, but he did sleep-in.  Luckily, Josh did not wake JD during the night when it was time to eat.  Here are some pictures from the wedding plus 2 bonus pictures...

Josh seemed to enjoy sitting with Uncle Bob - it was their first time meeting.


Zoe - this is from Thursday night - we had "Family Dinner" at Grandma & Grandpa's house


The Big Day!  

Josh in his finest outfit - this is a hand-me-down from big brother JD.  
Surprisingly, his outfit survived the evening.


JD with Daddy in their "fancy pants" - it was hard to get a picture of JD's full outfit.
Most of JD's outfit survived - I'm working on the stains on the white sweater vest as I type.




Daddy and Josh!


The Mother-Son Dance


Zoe again.  The girls wore matching dresses, but they had different shoes.






Josh fell asleep during the dance part of the night.  We originally thought that I would leave early when he was ready, and JD would stay as long as he wanted with John.  Since Josh was sleeping, we all stayed until JD was ready to go.  I think we left a little after 10 PM.









No comments:

Post a Comment