Yesterday was a pretty busy day for us. JD had music class in the morning (John took him while Josh and I stayed home), and then we went to Big Trucks at the Avon Lake Safety Center - both the Fire Station and Police Station are there. (I forgot the camera so John will post a few pics with his phone.) After JD's nap, we went out to dinner and then decided to check out the Sunflower Field. It was planted in honor of Maria who died from a rare brain cancer - it honors her and other kids who battled / are battling cancer. Since it was muddy and it looked like Josh's stroller wouldn't make it through, JD and I went through on our own. He did not want to pose for any pictures, so I took all of them on the go.
No comments:
Post a Comment