Sunday, March 29, 2015

Pics from Last Weekend...

Here are some pictures from last weekend that I didn't get a chance to post this week.  John had to travel to San Diego for work, so JD, Mack, and I were on our own on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.  Daddy was home before bedtime on Friday which made JD very happy - he missed his Daddy!

Looking out the window after sitting on the potty (that's why he's not wearing pants)


Reading his new book with his new pineapple.  Thanks Grammy & Grandpa!


JD's sharing continues - he thought Mack needed some "coffee" on Sunday morning.


She does look sleepy!


Unfortunately for Mack, JD did not want to share his donut with her.  I grabbed a piece for her.


JD & Daddy playing with JD's Little People Car Wash


Reading his new book to Mack from Aunt Fran & Uncle Sam - Happy (early) Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment