Monday, February 2, 2015

Snow Day!

As mentioned in my last post, we got about 12 inches of snow between Saturday night and Monday morning.  I had a vacation day planned for today, so I didn't have to head to work, so I kept JD home with me.  John had to work, but he was able to take some breaks with us.  Here are some snow pictures and JD pictures...

Mack on the deck on Sunday afternoon.  She was still able to easily get around the yard.






This is from Monday morning - you can see Mack's prints were filled with snow overnight.


Of course Mack had to stick her entire face in the snow.  She had to leap through the yard - it was pretty cool to watch.  It was like she was swimming.


This is a new one for JD - it looks like he's doing ballet.  Nora was dancing around when they were here, but I don't think she was doing this...



We had a silly morning - JD "drinking" his cereal.


Big smile from our boy!


Mark brought a Loctite fanny pack for us on Sunday.  Loctite is one of Kelley's company's products - they did their first Super Bowl commercial last night.  JD had fun with it on Monday...



No comments:

Post a Comment