Sunday, December 21, 2014

New Daycare...

We moved JD to a new daycare last week - it's a little closer to our house with less teacher changes.  JD got to stay with Grandma and Grandpa on Sunday night and then he spent Monday with them.  Tuesday was his first day at the new daycare.  He did great this week!  Everytime I called to check on him, they would have a story about him playing with others, or singing songs, or talking to his teachers.  So far, we've been happy with the change.

I have a cold that wiped me out on Friday and Saturday.  I actually took 2 naps yesterday!  Per the usual, John was the best.  He let me sleep, and he want to the grocery store during one of my naps.  I felt much better today, so we were both able to get some stuff done around the house.  JD's nose has been running, but we think it's due to teething.  Here are some pics from this weekend...








No comments:

Post a Comment