Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Pumpkin Carving Party!

Melissa invited us to her Pumpkin Carving Party on Sunday!  Her daughter, Aurora, turned 2 in September, so she's a little older than JD.  I can't believe I missed getting a picture, but someone (I think Pati?) said something to JD about hugging Aurora, and he did it - so sweet!  We stopped at Grandma & Grandpa's shop before heading to the party.  John & I shared a pumpkin, and Pati & John shared one.  JD basically ran around the whole time - he had a blast!

JD and Aurora at the Kid Craft Table


The carving tables


JD watching Grandpa emptying his pumpkin



He didn't want to help Grandpa - he thought it was "Yucky"


JD discovered Aurora's toys


JD eating pizza with Daddy


"Ring around the Rosie" with Grandma


Grandma and JD


JD and Grandpa watching the train


Our Pumpkin - of course we did Mickey!


Grandma & Grandpa's Pumpkin - they brought "brains" with them


JD enjoying some ice cream cake with Daddy's help


No comments:

Post a Comment