Sunday, September 7, 2014

Exploring Avon Lake...

Before going out to dinner last night, we went to another park in Avon Lake.  JD has been enjoying our Avon Lake Park tour since we moved here.  This was a large wooden playstructure, but it was painted, so it was a lot nicer than I thought it would be.  After the park, we went to Cafe Melissa - it's a cute, kid-friendly restaurant about 10 minutes from our house.  Here are some pictures from our adventures...

John showing JD how to drive the boat...


JD's turn!


JD really likes going down the slide, but he seems more interesting in climbing back up...


The kids menu at Cafe Melissa included your choice of dessert - JD got the vanilla cupcake.  He enjoyed the cake, but he didn't like the frosting - I think it was too rich for him.  But John & I enjoyed it!



No comments:

Post a Comment