Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Toddler Room!

Here are some random pictures from this week that aren't related to JD's transition to the Toddler Room.  The plan for the week was to have JD spend time in the Toddler Room in the morning, and then the Infant Room for nap / afternoon.  On Monday, he wanted to nap in the Toddler Room but they didn't have a cot for him (it's cots only in the Toddler Room), so he went back to the Infant Room for his nap, but then back into the Toddler Room.  He spent most of Tuesday in the Toddler Room and all day today in there.  He napped in a cot yesterday and today!  JD was ready to move to the big kid room, and we're happy that it's going well, but I still want him to grow up slower.

A flower in our backyard.  Good thing I took this picture because it's now gone - I blame the deer. 


Before going to daycare, I tried to get a picture of JD's new shoes.  It didn't really worked.



Mack was looking for a new hiding place during a thunderstorm on Tuesday night.



JD's new shoes - Kermit!


JD's clothes after daycare today - he had a popsicle for his afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment