Our stuff arrived from Chicago today - the truck and movers started around 8 AM, and they were gone by 12 PM. John had to go to work in the afternoon, so I stayed at the house and started unpacking. Since there are so many boxes, we're waiting until Friday to move there. John took Friday off, and I'm hoping to take it off or work a shorter day. We'll bring Mack over with us, and then JD will come home after daycare. We won't be completely unpacked, but we'll have an organized mess for JD to explore. Here are some pictures from before the movers arrived...
View up the stairs from the front door
Family Room
Kitchen
JD's room - the largest of the non-master bedrooms - it overlooks the backyard.
Master bedroom
John took over checklist duties while I had a quick break. He had to wear jeans to go to work that afternoon, so he improvised to stay cool...
The yard has great landscaping but we have some work to do to clean it up. Some nice purple flowers and lilacs along the walkway...
No comments:
Post a Comment