Saturday, March 8, 2014

Happy Birthday, JD!!

I can't believe our baby boy is 1 today - time really flies!!  Grandma & Grandpa drove from Cleveland yesterday to help us celebrate.  We opened some presents this morning and Skyped with Aunt Melinda, Uncle Gary, and Cousins Jude & Ewan.  We have 2 more Skype dates on the agenda, swim class, and a birthday party!  It will be a busy and fun day, and we'll take lots of pictures!!  Here are some pictures from last night and this morning.  More to come...

Starting early - JD started doing some opening last night.  Notice the Christmas paper - it's all we had for wrapping everything!



Grandma & Grandpa brought a new wagon for JD - it also had presents in it.  I got Mickey & Minnie ears for us to wear at the party.


I love crunchers!!


Daddy & his 1-year-old son!


Remote control car from Grandma & Grandpa.  He really likes the remote.


Mommy & her boy!


The Johns!!!


JD with Grandma!


No comments:

Post a Comment