I was trying to corral JD on Sunday while John was doing some work in the bathroom - here are some pictures. He has his 1 year doctor appointment in a few weeks, and I'm curious to see what his height percentile is - he seems tall to me, but I don't have a frame of reference.
On his tippy toes!
He seems to do that a lot - get a little bit taller to make sure he isn't missing something.
Skyping with Grammy & Grandpa. John realized that we can put the laptop on the tub, and the keyboard is just out of JD's reach but the screen is just right for him. He likes to play peek-a-boo while Skyping. He ducks down to the floor and then comes back. It's pretty cute.
Our morning routine is a little different when one of us is traveling - I was in DC last week, and John is in Florida this week. Mack has to wait longer for her morning on walk, and she can get a little impatient with us. She didn't seem to mind on Tuesday morning - I found her like this after my shower. She must have known she was heading to doggie daycare and needed the extra energy!
We had a cleaning service come on Tuesday to help prepare for showing our place. They left one of Mack's blankets nicely folded on the couch, so Mack couldn't lay on it. After a long day of running, she didn't seem to mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment