Sunday, February 9, 2014

Some pics from the week

It's been another busy weekend for the Boldens with swimming, music class, errands, and playtime.  JD is pulling himself up on everything - he's also getting more confident with standing and side-stepping.  His crawling has evolved to belly off the ground, so he's moving pretty fast.  I'm sure he'll be walking before we're ready for it.  Here are some pictures from this week...

Sleepy boy after a fun day with Mommy & Daddy


I love graham crackers!


Maybe if I share with Daddy, I'll get more?


We had one of JD's blankets on the couch - Mack made herself comfortable on it.


Helping Mommy order dinner on Friday night


Playing with Mommy before the food arrived


Daddy and JD - that's a cute pair of guys!


We've been putting some of JD's toys on the bottom two shelves so he can stand to get them.



"Helping" Daddy fold laundry


No comments:

Post a Comment