Saturday, February 1, 2014

Formal Attire for Breakfast

I know that everyone is on the edge of their seats - how did John do on his own while I went to New Orleans for my work trip?  He did just fine since my trip was cancelled!  I had 3 flights on Tuesday cancelled due to weather in New Orleans.  Obviously this affected everyone trying to get there for the meeting, so they cancelled the meeting.  I was looking forward to the meeting and seeing some work friends from other offices, but I wasn't looking forward to leaving JD for the first time.  So I guess it all worked out for the best.

I realized that we haven't posted lately - sorry for the delay!  I'll make up for this weekend.  Here are some pictures from this morning.  Apparently JD is heading to a black tie affair...

Who? Me?  I'm just enjoying a bottle on the floor while wearing my tuxedo t-shirt.
 
 
Do you want some, Daddy?
 
 
JD is constantly moving.  He's crawling very fast (both army crawl and regular crawl), and he likes to pull himself up and stand.  This is the desk in the office. 
 
Smile for the camera!
 
 
Distracted by the lamp
 
 
JD is getting close to needing a haircut - he's getting a little mullet-y.  But I don't know how you take a kid that is constantly moving for a haircut.  We might need to let the mullet grow until he can handle a haircut.
 
 
This was moments before we had a serious poop incident.  I'll spare you the details, but I will say that we all handled it pretty well.  No one cried or lost their cool (JD is laughing in this picture).  We must be getting the hang of this parenting deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment