Showing Grandma our eating skills - JD loves eating!
Enjoying a Queen concert on TV - Grandpa is working on JD's rock & roll education
JD's turn on Zoe & Madi's little car
Playing music with Grandpa - JD loved the microphone.
Grandma reading a new book to JD - he's really into it.
Opening presents from Great-Grandpa - he got a talking dog (Scout) and some Disney friends
I love when he makes this face! I can't believe I caught it!
Playing train with Grandpa - little does he know that we have one of these at our house!
Enjoying some dessert (whipped cream) - Grandma & Grandpa don't spoil him. : )
We had a nice dinner out on Sunday night. JD was a hit! The servers kept stopping to chat with him. He also made friends with the people sitting near us - he's starting to wave more.
Daddy's Mini-Me - that's a pair of cute boys!
Family Picture by the tree - too bad Mack never cooperates!
Playing before bedtime on our last night
Mack got this awesome Christmas sweater from Grandma & Grandpa. I actually made her wear it during our morning walk today - it was 10 degrees.
Train fun with Daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment