Sorry for the delay with posting - I didn't take any pictures this week! I got some good ones yesterday. Stay tuned for next weekend's update - we're going to see Santa! Also, JD's daycare has picture day on Friday - I can't wait to see how those turn out.
I got this bib from a work baby shower, and it finally fits JD - it says "Mackie's BFF." It's super absorbent which is nice for our drool monkey. The girl who ordered it is the same one who got the "My big sister is a terrier mix" onesie that should fit JD very soon.
JD is getting more adventurous with exploring our home. While Mack, John, and I were in the office with JD's toys, JD decided to see what was happening in the hallway. He likes to hit the hard floor and make noise. I'm sure our neighbors love it. Notice his socks falling off his feet - it's nearly impossible to keep socks on this kid!
No comments:
Post a Comment