Friday, October 11, 2013

7 Months!

JD hit 7 months on Tuesday - see below for his 7 month picture.  As he gets more mobile, it's harder to get his picture sitting up.

Daddy is on his way home, and we're all very happy about it!  JD is starting a new daycare on Monday - we were on the waiting list for our first choice, so he's moving there.  It was hard to say Goodbye to our friends are KinderCare, but we think this will be a good move for him.  If it's not, we're welcome back at KinderCare - the teachers all love him there!  I got an envelope of his artwork from KC, so I'll post pics of that this weekend.  I stayed home today because JD has an appointment for 2 shots - my vacation day has turned into a sick day.  Luckily, JD seems to be doing better than me.  Can't wait to see Daddy this afternoon!!




No comments:

Post a Comment