Sunday, September 29, 2013

Mack's Haircut / Enjoying the Weather

Saturday was a warm day in Chicago, so we spent some time on the back deck to enjoy it.  Mack Attack got groomed today, so her "before" and "after" pictures are below.  We can see her eyes again!
 
Mack's "Before" Picture
 
 
JD is moving a lot by rolling and pivoting.  No crawling yet, but it seems like he's starting to figure out the separate actions - he now needs to put them together.
 
 
Back deck relaxing - JD is looking at his Daddy who was making faces at him.
 
 
 
 
Mack's "After" Picture - look at those eyes!
 
 
It only took 4 months, but I finally made John's requested birthday cake - German Chocolate Cake.  I did try closer to his birthday, but I didn't measure the flour correctly - it was a disaster!  This one turned out much better. 
 
 
JD is very interested in Mack, so I put them on the couch together.  I stayed close to supervise.  Mack smooched JD right away.


 
To show how much JD has grown, here is the last time that we had them together on the couch.  This picture is from the beginning of May.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment