Saturday, June 15, 2013

Rough Day for JD

We knew it was only a matter of time - JD got a little sick from daycare.  He's been congested for a few days, and he had a fever yesterday.  It wasn't high enough for him to be sent home.  I talked to his doctor yesterday (no appt necessary).  Tylenol, sleep, and a bath seemed to do the trick - the fever was gone this morning.  He's still congested and a little fussy, but overall, he seems better.  Unfortunately for him, Mommy tried to cut his nails and she cut him.  Guess we won't try that again for a few months - the nail file works just fine.  Here are some pics and a video - we'll do another post for John's 1st Father's Day!
Crazy Hair!
 

Mack has been moving her toys into JD's room one at a time - she seems to think this is her room...
 


We walked to the Andersenville Street Fest last weekend for lunch - JD rode in the Baby Bjorn.
 


JD clapping his feet together - he hasn't started grabbing them yet, but he's moving them a lot!
 

 
JD looking like a big boy with his Daddy - I wonder what surprises he has planned for Father's Day... 

 
Mack enjoying time on her couch - it's usually occupied by Mommy & JD during the weekends.


Daddy was trying to keep JD happy while Mommy got ready to feed him...
(Sorry it's sideways - I thought I could turn it on the computer - lesson learned!)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment