Monday, February 18, 2013

Time for Relaxing?

Everyone says that we should spend time relaxing during these last few weeks.  We have varying degrees of relaxation in our family.  John has trouble slowing down and relaxing - he's too worried about getting things ready for BB.  I'm pretty happy to spend some time relaxing but then I start reading about babies, ETC.  Mack is the Captain Relaxation.  We could both learn a lot from her in this area.  See further evidence below.

We started working on our bag for the hospital, and we have met with 2 pediatricians.  The Bolden Virtual Baby Shower is this Sunday - we're excited to open our pile of presents that have been sitting in the corner of the nursery.  Thanks in advance to John & Pati for hosting it!

I'm started a new job tomorrow which is adding even more excitement to these next few weeks.  I'm moving to a new position in the same office to manage a different team.  I'm looking forward to the new challenge, but it's a little overwhelming with all the baby craziness.  I guess I only need to survive a few weeks before BB arrives, and then I'm out for 3 months. : )

I forgot to say "Thank You" to my parents for the stroller frame & car seat when I posted the picture on Thursday - we love them!  John got the car seat base installed on Sunday which is one of the most important pre-baby jobs - the baby can't come home without it.

Captain Relaxation
 


 
Presents for the Shower on Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment