Thursday, January 6, 2011

Mack and the Mystery of the Missing Nail

On New Years Eve, John didn't have to work, but I did.  After Mack's morning walk, her foot was bleeding.  Mack cracked one of her nails, so we took her to the vet.  She got her foot wrapped, and we had to keep it wrapped all weekend.  Monday was the day that we were going to take her wrap off, but Mack decided to help us - she took it off while we were at work - her nail came off with the tape.  We need to keep her foot clean and dry, so Mack is rocking the sock...

The circle nylabone is from Grammy and Grandpa Sinclair - she loves it!!  The blue bone behind her is a favorite from Uncle Bob, and the toy in the bottom right corner is from the Leisings.  Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I'm still checking your blog! I love the Pink Puppy Mack story. She certainly has Moxie! And what an impressive dogwalker!

    ReplyDelete