Thursday, November 4, 2010

Rough Day for Mackie (and us)

Wednesday was a rough day for Mackie - she threw up a few times before I left for work.  As her new parents, we were both worried about her.  I left her in the kitchen when I went to work - I figured she wouldn't jump the gate since she wasn't feeling well.  Wrong!  She jumped the gate and was in the living room when the dog walker came over that afternoon.  Once again, she didn't touch anything that we can tell - she just wants her freedom and the couch for sleeping.  She was looking much better when we got home from work, so we think it was just something she ate.  She seems back to normal self today.

2 comments:

  1. Does she find "snacks" on her walks? That caused a few upset stomachs for Oliver. They stick their noses down in a pile of leaves and come up crunching on something before you can stop them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She definitely does that. I think we were both worried b/c there wasn't anything in her throw up. But apparently she worked it out a different way... ; )

    ReplyDelete